We have a bright and private room for rent at $450/mth including laundry. The room would be ideal for an undergraduate student attending SFU as the bus stop to the university is only a 2 minute walk from our house. Total travel time to SFU is 14 minutes on bus #143. Very close to Coquitlam College (#156 bus and takes 9 mins to get there).
Como Lake Village Mall is only a 10 minute walk and there is a large chain grocery store, pharmacy store, Starbucks with Wifi, bank and various other stores.
FEATURES OF THE ROOM:
* each room is furnished with either a queen or double bed, computer desk, sitting area, TV, DVD player, TV table, stereo, large mirror, night table and closet.
* monthly rent includes cable, heat, hot water, electricity and wireless internet.
* Laundry is also included. You will have a set day to do laundry and will be allowed one load per week.
FEATURES OF COMMON AREA:
* Large basement area with full standing PACMAN arcade game
* Small kitchenette equipped with microwave, toaster oven, rice cooker, hot plate and your own mini fridge
* dishes, pots, cups and glasses
* shared bathroom
* separate entrance
This is a great space for a FT mature student who likes and respects other people's privacy. Males preferred.
The common area, bathroom and kitchenette will be shared by others renting the rooms.
We are looking for a responsible, clean, professional, mature, quiet, non-smoker, non-drug user and non-partying tenant.
Due to allergies and the comfort of the other renters, we do not allow any animals, birds, fish, reptiles, etc in the tenant living space of our home.
All potential tenants must complete an application form and provide references. If accepted, a security deposit of $225.00 and first months rent must be provided in order to secure the room.
Please call or email to view as it will not last long!
Contact Landlord Directly Phone: (604) 340-3443
First Name: *
Your Email: *
Return Phone: *
I am interested in this rental.
Could you please provide me with the following information?:
Since 1998, the My Ideal Home Rental Network has been solving the adage 'there has to be a better way to find a rental place than the newspaper'. By utilizing the burgeoning Internet to allow landlords to post their rental vacancies and tenants to easily search for their ideal new home by area, price & property type, absolutely free, we were able to provide a better experience for both landlords & tenants. The use of longer descriptions & photos took the guess-work out of house hunting.
// randomize adserver ads and put into $leaderboards and $wideskyscrapers arrays
include_once ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/shared/settings/ads-v2.php');